This is about My Life
So My Life Can Prove Very Intresting But Not very For Me!! I have 2 brothers and a Sister!! Thier names are Zack, Alex and Bess!! I am The oldest!! My Full Name is Skyler Dixie Rose Alex Evans!! I am 13 and I ahve 1 Brother and 1 Sister Ont he Way Because My Mum Is Pregnet!! My Mums Name is Skarlett And My Dads Name is Bobby!! There ages are 30 and 31!! I am A very Popular Girl And at School I am In Year 9!!! I am HeadGirl of My Year and My Favourite Thing to Do Is Hang out With My Friends Emily, Molly and Becca!! We Always Go around Havign Water Fights and we Party alot!! Oh and We Like Shopping!! Here Is a Picture of Me After Our Visit To Primark!! I am very Worn Out!

No comments:
Post a Comment